During September 23, 24 and 25, 2022, MIMO Festival takes professionals related to music from all over the world to Porto!
In order to make this event successful we count on your help to be part of our volunteer team! We look for young people with volunteer spirit and who wishes to have active intervention with the community.
Being responsible and enjoying team work is essential.
The selected people will perform specific functions and support the person in charge for several fields engaged in the production and communication of the Festival.
A true experience where you can meet new people and professionals related to global music, and experience the festival in a different way. An opportunity to take part of the event, and enjoy the best that global music has to offer.
This way, in order to be a volunteer, you just need to be older than 18, and live, preferably, in the metropolitan area of Porto. Just fill in the registration form and come with a motivation and help spirit, with the right dose of responsibility and commitment.
– MIMO t-shirt
– MIMO bag
– Certificate of attendance
– Good communication
– Speaker of other languages
– Practical mentality
– Older than 18
(During the three days of the Festival and the day before regarding training and preparation, the shifts are about 4-5 hour max.)
After the selection process and allocation of the volunteers over the different fields, the organization of the Festival will provide training to all the volunteers.
Registration period: September 01 to 18 (limited spots)
Call notice: September 19
Welcome session: September 22
PROCEDURES AND RULES MANUAL
1. Coordinators and volunteers must always wear the t-shirt and wristband for identification. There will be different t-shirts in order to make the identification easy;
2. Always arrive 15 minutes in advance of your shift time;
3. Be punctual, and respect the schedules;
4. Be nice and available to assist the audience;
5. In case of emergency or problems, please report immediately to the production and coordination team of the volunteer program.