1. IS THE FESTIVAL ENTERELY FREE?
Yes. All the concerts, educational activities and film exhibitions are free of charge.
2. WHAT ARE THE DATES AND CITIES OF MIMO FESTIVAL 2020?
Due to the guidelines on combating the advancement of the coronavirus pandemic, we have decided to suspend indefinitely disclosing the dates for MIMO Festival 2020.
In view of the seriousness of the current situation and, out of respect for our public, artists, staff and sponsors, we will be careful until we are sure to guarantee everyone’s safety during the events.
3. WHERE CAN I FIND THE AGENDA AND ARTISTS CONFIRMED FOR THE FESTIVAL?
4. IS IT REQUIRED TO WITHDRAWAL TICKETS FOR THE ACTIVITIES?
Regarding some activities of the schedule, which are held in theatres or churches, it is necessary to withdrawal tickets. Through our website we provide a tutorial of the process to obtainthe tickets. In some cases, the tickets will only be available 1 hour before the concert. All the information will be providade daily in our website and social media profiles.
5. I AM AN ARTIST. HOW CAN A BE PART OF MIMO’S LINE UP?
Please send your material for our curatorial team by e-mail to email@example.com. We will get in touch in case there is any sinergy with the Festival’s proposal.
The Festival also promotes the MIMO Music Award, an iniciative that aims to showcase the new talents of brazilian music by selecting artists and groups up to 5 people through public invitation notice. In order to participate, you have to fit the criteria stipulated in the public invitation notice regulation. Registrations are free of charge and must be done in the Festival’s website.
6. HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME?
The Educational Programme is aimed at music students and professional musicians. Registrations are free of charge and must be done in the Festival’s website. There is a process of curriculum evaluation in order to select the participants of each activity offered.
7. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN GO TO THE CONCERTS? IS THERE POSSIBILITY OF STOCKING?
The capacity varies depending on the place of performance. The activities held indoors are subject to capacity.
8. HOW CAN I BUY MIMO FESTIVAL’S PRODUCTS?
We have selling points distributed over the venues where the Festival is held. You can also acquire the products by getting in touch with our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. WHERE CAN I FIND THE FESTIVAL’S FOTOS?
In our Flickr profile we have over 7 thousand photos. Go to the page and download it in high quality: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mimofestival/
10. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUGGEST AN ARTIST FOR MIMO’S LINE UP?
If you are a fan of a brazilian or international artist and would like to see them perform on MIMO Festival, send us your suggestion through e-mail: email@example.com.
11. IS THERE A SPACE FOR SUGGESTIONS OR CRITICS?
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to know your opinion!